Triple Chocolate Minis
Preheat oven to 325°F convection or 350°F conventional.
Yields: 24 Triple Chocolate Minis
- 4 ea. 2.5-oz. or 6 ea. 1.45-oz. Emmie’s Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie dough pucks, at room temperature
- 3 oz. chocolate jimmies or chocolate vermicelli
- 1 oz. confectioners’ sugar (optional)
- 1 oz. cocoa powder (optional)
- If using 2.5-oz. cookie pucks, cut each puck evenly into 3 pieces, then cut each of those pieces in half to create 24 equal pieces. If using 1.45-oz. cookie pucks, cut each puck into quarters to create 24 equal pieces. Using the palms of your hands, roll the cookie dough into small round balls and set aside.
- Pour the chocolate jimmies or vermicelli into a small mixing bowl.
- Gently roll and lightly press each dough ball into the chocolate jimmies or vermicelli, ensuring that the dough ball is evenly coated.
- Line a sheet pan with baker's paper and place the dough balls onto it, approximately 1–2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before storing.
- Optional: dust the cookies with confectioners’ sugar prior to serving.
You know you need to sample one or two or …? We won’t tell.
Eliminate the chocolate jimmies or vermicelli. Simply bake the plain miniature cookies and allow to cool completely. Sprinkle half with cocoa powder and half with confectioners’ sugar prior to serving.