Raspberry Oatmeal Thumbprints
Preheat oven to 325°F convection or 350°F conventional.
Yields: 24 Miniature Raspberry Oatmeal Thumbprint Cookies
- 4 ea. 2.5-oz. or 6 ea. 1.45-oz. Emmie’s Oatmeal Raisin Cookie dough pucks, at room temperature
- 2 oz. raspberry jam (we recommend seedless, either Smucker’s or Hero)
- 1 oz. confectioners’ sugar (optional)
- Non-stick pan spray, as needed
- If using 2.5-oz. cookie pucks, cut each puck evenly into 3 pieces, then cut each of those pieces in half to create 24 equal pieces. If using 1.45-oz. cookie pucks, cut each puck into quarters to create 24 equal pieces. Using the palms of your hands, roll the cookie dough into small round balls and set aside.
- Spray a mini-muffin baking tin with non-stick pan spray.
- Place 1 dough piece into each muffin well. With your index finger, form a small, deep indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Spoon approximately 2 grams (approx. ½ tsp.) of raspberry jam into each indentation “thumbprint”, to fill the center.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before removing them from the muffin tin.
- Optional: dust the cookies with confectioners’ sugar, prior to serving.
You did it! Wasn’t that easy? Try one before your guests arrive. Buon appetito!