Pecan Caramel Turtle Treat
Preheat oven to 325°F convection or 350°F conventional.
- 3 ea. 2.5-oz. or 5 ea. 1.45-oz. Emmie’s Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie dough pucks, at room temperature
- 2 oz. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 oz. Peter’s Caramel
- 1 oz. pecan halves
- 1 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Non-stick pan spray, as needed
- Place thawed cookie dough pucks next to one another in a 6-inch cast iron skillet, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Press thawed cookie dough, using a sheet of baker's paper or plastic wrap, to form an even cookie base, covering the bottom of the 6-inch skillet. Discard the baker's paper or plastic wrap.
- In a microwave, melt the caramel in a small bowl for 10–15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir until well incorporated.
- Evenly spread the caramel topping over the cookie dough.
- Sprinkle semi-sweet chocolate chunks and pecans evenly over the caramel topping.
- Bake for 18–22 minutes until cookie edges are slightly golden brown.
- Allow cookie to cool in skillet 5–10 minutes before serving.
Serve with your favorite ice cream. You choose. Go ahead, you can do it!