Chocolate Toffee Crunch Skillet
Preheat oven to 325°F convection or 350°F conventional.
- 3 ea. 2.5-oz. or 5 ea. 1.45-oz. Emmie’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie dough pucks, at room temperature
- 1 oz. milk chocolate chunks
- 1 oz. Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
- Non-stick pan spray, as needed
- Place thawed cookie dough pucks next to one another in a 6-inch cast iron skillet, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Press thawed cookie dough, using a sheet of baker's paper or plastic wrap, to form an even cookie base, covering the bottom of the 6-inch skillet. Discard the baker's paper or plastic wrap.
- Sprinkle milk chocolate chunks and toffee bits evenly over the cookie base.
- Bake for 18–22 minutes until cookie edges are slightly golden brown.
- Allow cookie to cool in skillet 5–10 minutes before serving.
Serve with your favorite ice cream.