Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Buttons
Preheat oven to 325°F convection or 350°F conventional.
Yields: 24 Miniature Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 4 ea. 2.5-oz. or 6 ea. 1.45-oz. Emmie’s Classic Peanut Butter Cookie dough pucks, at room temperature
- 6 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 2 oz. chopped peanuts
- If using 2.5-oz. cookie pucks, cut each puck evenly into 3 pieces, then cut each of those pieces in half to create 24 equal pieces. If using 1.45-oz. cookie pucks, cut each puck into quarters to create 24 equal pieces. Using the palms of your hands, roll the cookie dough into small round balls and set aside.
- Line a sheet pan with baker's paper and place the dough balls onto it, approximately 1–2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes until cookie edges are lightly golden brown. Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Melt milk chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate has a smooth consistency.
- Dip cooled peanut butter cookies, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. You want to cover approximately half of the cookie in milk chocolate. Line a sheet pan with baker's paper and place the dipped cookies onto it. Sprinkle the chocolate with chopped peanuts.
- Allow chocolate to set completely before serving.
Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter?